Start Fresh Services undertakes both commercial and domestic cleaning and gardening and property maintenance.
- Rubbish Removal
- Commercial Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Domestic Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Test and Tag to Australian Standard AS/NZS 3760:2003
- Flat pack assembly
In addition to this we respond to specific customer needs and we match the skill sets that our staff have already acquired such as but not limited to:
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Rubbish removal (Domestic)
- House Painting
- Office Relocation
- Handyman jobs
The method for cleaning will be detailed in a practical work instruction which will be tailored for your needs.
The cleaning process will be of three main functions:
- Cleanest to dirtiest methodology will be the key priority in our work instructions and training
- Start at the top and finish at the bottom method of cleaning will reduce the risk of hygienic surfaces being cross contaminated.
- We untilise the industry standard colour coding of all cleaning equipment to ensure that correct equipment is used.
Red = Toilets and bathrooms Green = Kitchen areas Blue = General areas Yellow = Hazard areas
To assist with the agreed time frames, budget and quality of the scope of work, Start Fresh Services utilise a customised site check list which will include the following information:
Start and finish times
Employee names on the premises
Confirmation of the daily, weekly, biannual and annual duties
Inspection of work undertaken
Start Fresh Services has in place an Approved Supplier Program (DCN: 3900) which captures relevant insurances, continuity of supply, product evaluation and contracted pricing. This information is updated annually. New suppliers are required to be approved prior to any purchases being made.
Start Fresh Services abides by the Managing Risks of Hazardous Chemicals in the Workplace Code of Practice (CP120 December 2012)